Nawras launches new calling plan
Muscat, July 20, 2013
Omani telecom operator Nawras has launched a new plan ‘Mousbak International, for its prepaid customers offering special international call rates.
The three-month promotion offers customers the option to choose one country out of 10 popular countries to receive the special call rates and local rates for 25 baisas (65 cents) per minute within the plan.
The countries include India, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Egypt, Turkey, Philippines and Ethiopia.
Under the new call plan, each international SMS will cost 35 baizas to the selected country and local SMS will cost 9 baizas.
Omar Al Farsi, Nawras Marketing Department head – International Segment, said: “The incredible popularity of our 0902 International dialling option has shown the huge demand for overseas call plans. With the introduction of these new options, customers can stay in touch more easily with full day off peak rates for 0902 international calls combined with a generous local call rate.” - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security