Etisalat launches ‘The Smartest Deals’
Abu Dhabi, July 14, 2013
UAE-based telecom operator Etisalat has launched its new ‘The Smartest Deals’ offering subscribers a bundle comprising 10GB data on the purchase of the latest smartphone without any contract.
The offer is available for the iPhone 5, Samsung S4 (4G LTE) and Samsung S4 Mini without a contract plan, said a statement.
Existing customers subscribed to the 4GB plan and the 8GB offer with Samsung S4 and iPhone 5 on the ‘No Contract’ plan will automatically have their data allowance upgraded to 10GB with no extra charges, it said.
Subscribers on the 12 or 18 months contract can avail the latest smartphone for free with 2GB and 4GB data packages, it added.
Khaled ElKhouly, chief marketing officer, said: “The offer will automatically upgrade our existing eligible customers to 10GB at no additional charges. The offer provides many choices for new customers with a variety of the latest devices and best data bundle in the market today.” - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi