Asus launches Designo Series monitor
Dubai, July 14, 2013
Computer hardware and electronics manufacturer Asus has launched the Designo Series MX299Q Ultrawide 21:9 Cinematic Monitor, a 29-inch widescreen display with 2560 x 1080 resolution.
The monitor features the latest AH-IPS (Advanced High Performance In-Plane Switching) display for rich, vibrant colour with 178-degree wide viewing angle, and Asus SonicMaster audio, co-developed with Bang and Olufsen ICE power, said a statement.
With a display area equivalent to that of two 17-inch (5:4 aspect ratio) monitors placed alongside each other, the monitor has a display area 33 per cent wider than a similar full HD monitor, giving more room for working with multiple widows side-by-side, it said.
The Sonic Master audio delivers sound with distinct vocal and wider frequency range, through the two built-in 3W stereo speakers.
The Spendid Video Intelligence Technology ensures vivid colours, with its six modes – standard, sRGB, scenery, theatre, game and night view. It also features the QuickFit Virtual Scale with on-screen guidelines for an actual-size preview of images prior to printing, said the statement.
The model has several connectivity options for wide compatibility with a range of multimedia devices. Video inputs include DisplayPort, Dual-link DVI and HDMI/MHL, with MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) providing a single-cable video and power connection for compatible smartphones and tablets, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum