Asus launches Designo Series monitor
Dubai, July 14, 2013
Computer hardware and electronics manufacturer Asus has launched the Designo Series MX299Q Ultrawide 21:9 Cinematic Monitor, a 29-inch widescreen display with 2560 x 1080 resolution.
The monitor features the latest AH-IPS (Advanced High Performance In-Plane Switching) display for rich, vibrant colour with 178-degree wide viewing angle, and Asus SonicMaster audio, co-developed with Bang and Olufsen ICE power, said a statement.
With a display area equivalent to that of two 17-inch (5:4 aspect ratio) monitors placed alongside each other, the monitor has a display area 33 per cent wider than a similar full HD monitor, giving more room for working with multiple widows side-by-side, it said.
The Sonic Master audio delivers sound with distinct vocal and wider frequency range, through the two built-in 3W stereo speakers.
The Spendid Video Intelligence Technology ensures vivid colours, with its six modes – standard, sRGB, scenery, theatre, game and night view. It also features the QuickFit Virtual Scale with on-screen guidelines for an actual-size preview of images prior to printing, said the statement.
The model has several connectivity options for wide compatibility with a range of multimedia devices. Video inputs include DisplayPort, Dual-link DVI and HDMI/MHL, with MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) providing a single-cable video and power connection for compatible smartphones and tablets, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions