Du launches new package
Dubai, July 11, 2013
UAE-based telecom services operator du has launched a new Ramadan package for its prepaid mobile customers.
The Daily Saver Bundle offers customers five minutes for national and international calls, five national and international SMS, and 5MB for mobile internet, for Dh2.5 (68 cents) a day.
“We know that there are several different offers and bundles in the market today, and that it can become a hassle and more expensive to buy each product separately,” said Fahad Al Hassawi, chief commercial officer.
“Our new package is affordable for everyone, and, with its launch coinciding with Ramadan, we’re giving people exactly what they need at a time where we know people want to connect with their families every day,” said Al Hassawi. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security