Sandisk launches new memory cards
Milpitas, California, July 11, 2013
SanDisk Corporation, a leading flash memory storage solutions provider, has launched its SanDisk Extreme microSDHC and microSDXC UHS-I memory cards.
The new cards are ideal for users who want fast expanded memory for smartphones, tablets and cameras, said a statement.
“The SanDisk Extreme microSDXC card allows users to do more with their devices,” said Susan Park, director, retail product marketing.
“Our high-performance and high-capacity microSD cards enable consumers to take advantage of the high-quality HD video and imaging capabilities in the latest 4G smartphones, tablets and action cameras.”
The microSDXC card is equipped with speed up to 80 MB/sec read and up to 50MB/sec write, allowing faster shot-to-shot performance, rapid data transfer, fast action photography, continuous burst mode and quick file transfers, said the statement.
It is also compatible with the sport/action HD camcorders. The card’s UHS Speed Class 1 (U1)5 and Speed Class 10 video recording ratings ensure users will enjoy higher performance than ordinary memory cards can deliver for Full HD and even 4K HD video recording and playback, it said.
The cards, available in 16GB to 64GB capacities are waterproof, shockproof and resist x-rays. It includes an adapter, downloadable ResucuPro Deluxe data recovery software and a lifetime limited warranty, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions