Sandisk launches new memory cards
Milpitas, California, July 11, 2013
SanDisk Corporation, a leading flash memory storage solutions provider, has launched its SanDisk Extreme microSDHC and microSDXC UHS-I memory cards.
The new cards are ideal for users who want fast expanded memory for smartphones, tablets and cameras, said a statement.
“The SanDisk Extreme microSDXC card allows users to do more with their devices,” said Susan Park, director, retail product marketing.
“Our high-performance and high-capacity microSD cards enable consumers to take advantage of the high-quality HD video and imaging capabilities in the latest 4G smartphones, tablets and action cameras.”
The microSDXC card is equipped with speed up to 80 MB/sec read and up to 50MB/sec write, allowing faster shot-to-shot performance, rapid data transfer, fast action photography, continuous burst mode and quick file transfers, said the statement.
It is also compatible with the sport/action HD camcorders. The card’s UHS Speed Class 1 (U1)5 and Speed Class 10 video recording ratings ensure users will enjoy higher performance than ordinary memory cards can deliver for Full HD and even 4K HD video recording and playback, it said.
The cards, available in 16GB to 64GB capacities are waterproof, shockproof and resist x-rays. It includes an adapter, downloadable ResucuPro Deluxe data recovery software and a lifetime limited warranty, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit