MicroCenter in key Bahrain tieup
Manama, July 10, 2013
MicroCenter, a leading Oracle partner and official distributor of Esri's geographic information system software and geo database management applications, has announced a strategic alliance with ITEC for its Bahrain operations.
The two software companies will jointly provide integrated software solutions to their clients in Bahrain.
"Teaming up with MicroCenter is an exciting development that will enable both parties to provide superior services to clients in Bahrain," ITEC GCC executive manager Mohammad Al Dirini said.
"This partnership exemplifies the dedication of ITEC to the market in Bahrain and reflects the constant desire to collaborate with companies that share ITEC's vision," he added.
MicroCenter president Dr Ghulam Bakiri said the firm had already made a positive impact on Bahrain's governmental corporate and social environments through its e-initiatives.
"We have been working with many reputed entities in public and corporate sectors," he added.
MicroCenter has been operating for the last 28 years, and has more than 100 customers in the private and government sectors in Bahrain.
ITEC has been providing e-document and e-process software solutions from the early 1990s and became known as a leading provider for enterprise-level solutions in electronic document management, business process management and customer communications management.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi