MicroCenter in key Bahrain tieup
Manama, July 10, 2013
MicroCenter, a leading Oracle partner and official distributor of Esri's geographic information system software and geo database management applications, has announced a strategic alliance with ITEC for its Bahrain operations.
The two software companies will jointly provide integrated software solutions to their clients in Bahrain.
"Teaming up with MicroCenter is an exciting development that will enable both parties to provide superior services to clients in Bahrain," ITEC GCC executive manager Mohammad Al Dirini said.
"This partnership exemplifies the dedication of ITEC to the market in Bahrain and reflects the constant desire to collaborate with companies that share ITEC's vision," he added.
MicroCenter president Dr Ghulam Bakiri said the firm had already made a positive impact on Bahrain's governmental corporate and social environments through its e-initiatives.
"We have been working with many reputed entities in public and corporate sectors," he added.
MicroCenter has been operating for the last 28 years, and has more than 100 customers in the private and government sectors in Bahrain.
ITEC has been providing e-document and e-process software solutions from the early 1990s and became known as a leading provider for enterprise-level solutions in electronic document management, business process management and customer communications management.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network