Eyad Shihabi, managing director of HP Middle East
HP launches new portfolio of solutions
Dubai, July 8, 2013
HP has launched a new portfolio of application transformation software and services solutions, to support organisations to engage and retain customers, citizens and employees.
The applications strategy is centred on delivering a simplified architecture that enables clients to create applications that easily integrate with their traditional and cloud-based environments, said a statement.
Recent global research conducted on behalf of HP found that nearly 70 per cent of chief marketing officers leverage mobile applications to engage their customers. However, nearly 80 per cent of them indicated that these same customer-facing applications must be more user-friendly to ensure customer loyalty and retention.
The enhanced 'HP User Experience Design Services' help clients design, develop and deploy engaging applications that provide a simple user experience internally and externally.
Enhancements to the 'HP Anywhere' software platform enable developers and organisations to design, build and distribute mobile applications that integrate securely with back-end systems, while supporting bring-your-own-device (BYOD) initiatives.
In addition, the newly launched 'HP Anywhere Developer Zone' offers access to HP software developer kits (SDKs), demos and application cookbooks for knowledge sharing that enables developers to accelerate enterprise mobile application design and creation.
HP also launched new solutions, 'HP Real User Monitoring (RUM) 9.22' software for monitoring the user experience of mobile applications running on the Android platform and 'HP Performance Anywhere Software as a Service' for monitoring the performance and availability of mobile applications and wireless networks.
The new 'HP Application Integration to Cloud' services, built on HP Converged Cloud solutions, integrate applications, information and business processes across private, public and hybrid cloud environments. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre