Nokia Asha 501 smartphone launched in Bahrain
Manama, July 7, 2013
Nokia has launched its Asha 501 in Bahrain, available at various retailers in the kingdom.
The model is available in a choice of five colours - cyan, bright red, yellow, black and white - and weighs 98 grams, said a statement.
It comes with a pre-loaded Nokia Xpress browser, which compresses internet data to make browsing faster and affordable, it said.
Social apps like Facebook and Twitter are pre-installed and various chat services, apps and games are available for download on the Nokia Store, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- CSPs to face big revenue challenges
- Bahrain set to bolster e-content
- Batelco wins eContent award
- Trend Micro in cybersecurity deal
- Etisalat may revive talks to sell Sudanese unit
- Bahrain TRA to boost customer contact
- Batelco yet to receive Seychelles nod for CWS deal
- Zain, Ericsson in billing partnership deal
- Inmarsat names Global Xpress VAR
- Tawasul Telecom sponsors WIBC