SNB Middle East signs on 3 new vendors
Dubai, July 4, 2013
SNB Middle East, an emerging value-added distributor, has partnered with three global vendors to expand its networking and security portfolio offerings.
The distributor has signed regional deals with broadband wireless vendor Proxim Wireless, network infrastructure, security & management solutions vendor Enterasys Networks, and information rights management security software vendor Seclore Technology.
"The addition of three new vendors to our networking and security portfolio enables us to offer solutions that complement each other perfectly," said Sanjay Raina, director - Business Development for SNB's Networking and Security business unit.
"At SNB we position ourselves as a vendor representative company, and not just an IT distributor. Therefore, our emphasis is on adding value to the brands we represent, while enhancing our offerings to our customers."
Raina said that SNB is focused on providing crucial support for resellers through marketing initiatives, channel enablement, pre- and post‐sales support, skill enhancement and training through dedicated solution centers.
SNB Middle East already partners with Allied Telesis, a leader in IP/Ethernet network solutions, whose products range from industry leading media gateways to high-end chassis-based platforms providing significant network infrastructure.
New addition Proxim Wireless provides Wi-Fi, Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint 4G wireless network technologies for wireless internet, video surveillance and backhaul applications. Its end-to-end product portfolio enables partners to custom-build wireless solutions that fit a customer’s specific needs, regardless of the application.
Enterasys Networks, a premier global provider of enterprise-level wired and wireless network infrastructure and security solutions, is also part of SNB’s portfolio now. Its solutions enable organizations to reduce IT costs while improving business productivity and efficiency through a unique combination of automation, visibility and control capabilities.
Seclore Technology, an information security software company with solutions in the area of enterprise information rights management, offers solutions that can be used to protect unstructured information by defining usage rights, i.e. who can access information, for what purpose (edit, view etc.), when (date and time) and where (which machines).
"My aim is to drive the networking and IT security business at SNB Middle East, in line with the company's vision to provide channel partners with best-in‐class products and performance-oriented solutions,” Raina said.
“This is what we are striving to achieve through a pro‐active approach and continuous improvement in the way we conduct our business. Our goal is to provide a portfolio of complementing products to offer our channel consolidated solutions to meet their every networking and security product need." – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement