Brother unveils new regional logo
Dubai, July 4, 2013
Brother International, a leading laser and inkjet printing devices manufacturer, has unveiled a new regional logo that showcases the company’s 100-year history.
The new logo has specially been created for the Middle East and African region (MEA) and Turkey, said a statement.
It is expected to create more awareness of the company’s rich Japanese heritage and its commitment towards product and service excellence, it said.
The logo features a motif, with elements of sharp cutting edges to denote the company’s strong adherence to innovation, makes use of the colour of the familiar icon in Japanese culture, a cherry blossom tree and will carry the text ‘Japanese Excellence for over 100 years’, said senior executives.
It is expected to be used across the company’s and distributor's marketing material in the MEA and Turkey and also in the various media outlets, while radio ads will carry the line, ‘Brother at your side’ ‘Japanese Excellence for over 100 years,’ said the statement.
“Despite the strong presence and leading market position that we have enjoyed in Turkey and the Middle East and African regions, not too many people are aware that we are a Japanese company that has been in existence for over a hundred years with a strong commitment to excellence—in the products we develop and the customer services that we offer,” said Soichi Murakami, managing director.
“Releasing this new logo is a strategic branding exercise that not only looks towards increasing brand familiarity but also tells our customers that our products carry a long lineage of excellence,” he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum