Fujitsu launches new scanner
Dubai, July 3, 2013
Japan's PFU Imaging Solutions has launched the Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500, a document capturing solution, in the Middle East region.
The new document scanner saves users time by converting stacks of paper documents at the touch of a button into PDF files, said a statement.
The scanner features ‘Scan-to-Everywhere’, where the ScanSnap Manager software makes it possible to integrate third-party applications directly into the Quick Menu and select the document destination. It also features USB 3.0 support for fast data transfer, it said.
It further features a fast GI processor, supports direct wifi connection to mobile devices and a CardMinder business card software that generates contact data directly for address books or CRM systems, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi