Du enhances ‘Business Super Plan’
Dubai, July 1, 2013
Du, a telecom operator in the UAE, has enhanced its 'Business Super Plan' with added benefits to customers.
The benefits include joining bonus, bundled minutes, SMS and data, plus monthly rewards and starts at Dh100 ($27) per month, said a statement.
Existing customers subscribed to one of the three Business Super Plan options, can avail these offers and new customers will receive additional joining bonus apart from the offers, it said.
With this enhanced offer, Business Super Plan aims to offer the best value by offering over four times the amount of their monthly fee in the form of national and international minutes and SMS, national data, and discounts, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president