HP launches new PC series
Dubai, June 27, 2013
HP has expanded its portfolio of printing and personal systems products and solutions with the launch of a series of desktop PCs.
The new HP Pro and HP Elite series of desktop PCs are designed to help organisations save time and resources, by increasing efficiency in creating, accessing and consuming content, said a statement.
Salim Ziade, general manager, Printing and Personal Systems, HP Middle East said: “By delivering technology that enables efficiency, productivity and, ultimately, cost savings, HP helps customers move to a more modern solution that addresses the changing demands of an active enterprise landscape.”
Apart from high-powered computing functions, the series offers optional touch screen capabilities and integrated near-field communications (NFC) for quick and convenient file sharing.
HP’s new offerings allow channel partners to better serve their customers and deliver on their business objectives, in addition to empowering a broad range of organisations to take their business to the next level, said the statement.
The HP Managed Print Specialist Resell program is operational and gives partners the ability to sell HP hardware and supplies under contract. There are already approximately 300 HP partners actively selling MPS solutions across EMEA, it said.
Other latest HP innovations include HP Retail Jacket for ElitePad, HP ePrint Enterprise 2.2. app, HP Relate and HP Flow CM Professional. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre