Mobily boosts MVNE services
Riyadh, June 26, 2013
Etihad Etisalat (Mobily), a leading telecom operator in Saudi Arabia, said it has started providing advanced services to telecom operators outside the kingdom.
Mobily utilizes its reliable networks to offer this service as operators can benefit from Mobily’s MVNE platform without any Capex investment in their core infrastructure, said a senior official.
“With our ultra-high capacity and low latency undersea/terrestrial optical fibre cables, we envision transparent and seamless customer experience across the Mena region,” explained Mobily’s CEO Khalid Al Kaf.
MVNE service will cut Capex and Opex for operators as it will enable speed to market and go-to-market strategies.
"Our strategic partners, licensed telecom operators, incumbents and even entrants can easily take advantage of this service," he stated.
"Mobily has been the strategic anchor point to transmit cross-continents voice and data services between international operators through the shared marine and terrestrial cables with the major telecom operators in the world," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies