Mobily boosts MVNE services
Riyadh, June 26, 2013
Etihad Etisalat (Mobily), a leading telecom operator in Saudi Arabia, said it has started providing advanced services to telecom operators outside the kingdom.
Mobily utilizes its reliable networks to offer this service as operators can benefit from Mobily’s MVNE platform without any Capex investment in their core infrastructure, said a senior official.
“With our ultra-high capacity and low latency undersea/terrestrial optical fibre cables, we envision transparent and seamless customer experience across the Mena region,” explained Mobily’s CEO Khalid Al Kaf.
MVNE service will cut Capex and Opex for operators as it will enable speed to market and go-to-market strategies.
"Our strategic partners, licensed telecom operators, incumbents and even entrants can easily take advantage of this service," he stated.
"Mobily has been the strategic anchor point to transmit cross-continents voice and data services between international operators through the shared marine and terrestrial cables with the major telecom operators in the world," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security
- CSPs to face big revenue challenges
- Bahrain set to bolster e-content
- Batelco wins eContent award
- Trend Micro in cybersecurity deal
- Etisalat may revive talks to sell Sudanese unit
- Bahrain TRA to boost customer contact
- Batelco yet to receive Seychelles nod for CWS deal