Du cuts rates for international calls
Dubai, June 26, 2013
Du, a leading telecom operator in the UAE, has lowered its landline calling tariffs for top international destinations.
Alongside attractive call rates, Pay by the Second billing and 24x7 customer care, du has now lowered its rates even further for international calling, with costs at Dh1.20 per minute for the Business World 400 rate plan, and Dh1.35 per minute for the Business World 100 rate plan. These rates are application for 190 top international destinations.
“Connectivity drives business in our cosmopolitan world, and we’re very pleased to encourage more international connections with these new, lowered rates on our Business Call Select rate plans, Business World 100 and 400,” said Hatem Bamatraf, executive vice president, Enterprise, du.
“These rates are incredibly competitive and will help business owners across the UAE to get even more for their money, so they can focus their efforts and attentions to growing their business and achieving more success.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network