New nursing info system at Riyadh hospital
Riyadh, June 24, 2013
A nursing information system is being installed at Riyadh’s King Fahad Medical City (KFMC) by leading e-health company CompuGroup Medical (CGM) to provide full automation of all nursing forms.
The CGM CNG Nursing Information System has been designed to collect, store, process, retrieve, display and communicate timely information needed in nursing practice and administration education, while providing easy access to a patient’s Electronic Medical Records (EMR), said a statement.
Conforming to standardised coding systems, it makes it possible to log on to the nurse work-list requested by the physician. It also provides easy access to previous care plans to help in the creation of a new care plan.
Mehmet Bilginsoy, general manager, CGM Middle East, said: “The Nursing Information System will greatly impact the nursing practice as it provides an automated platform for documentation and access of all critical data needed by nurses and other healthcare professionals. Moreover, this is a very important module that will support our ongoing efforts to raise KFMC’s electronic medical records adoption EMRAM model to HIMSS level six.”
Strategically located in the heart of Riyadh city, KFMC comprises four hospitals that can accommodate over 50,000 in-patients and over 600,000 out-patients annually. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions