Du offers new plan for SMEs
Dubai, June 24, 2013
UAE-based telecom operator du has launched the Office Connect, a new connectivity package tailored specifically to meet the needs of the country's growing businesses.
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) that avail this deal can choose from different bundle packages to suit their need.
Subscribers will receive a wireless mobile broadband router, with speeds up to 21 mbps, a phone and LAN ports for up to five different devices.
Additionally, customers can enjoy free national and international minutes, along with data plans.
“Office Connect is the ideal solution for SMEs located anywhere in the UAE. It offers reliable connectivity with value-added bonuses; to not only keep customers in touch with the world around them, but to give them the peace of mind they need to focus on growing their business prospects,” said Hatem Bamatraf, executive vice president.
“We understand what SMEs need in order to succeed, and we’re very pleased to be able to offer a solution that is tailored specifically to their business requirements,” he said.
Office Connect is available with prices starting at Dh300 ($82) per month, he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services