Du offers new plan for SMEs
Dubai, June 24, 2013
UAE-based telecom operator du has launched the Office Connect, a new connectivity package tailored specifically to meet the needs of the country's growing businesses.
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) that avail this deal can choose from different bundle packages to suit their need.
Subscribers will receive a wireless mobile broadband router, with speeds up to 21 mbps, a phone and LAN ports for up to five different devices.
Additionally, customers can enjoy free national and international minutes, along with data plans.
“Office Connect is the ideal solution for SMEs located anywhere in the UAE. It offers reliable connectivity with value-added bonuses; to not only keep customers in touch with the world around them, but to give them the peace of mind they need to focus on growing their business prospects,” said Hatem Bamatraf, executive vice president.
“We understand what SMEs need in order to succeed, and we’re very pleased to be able to offer a solution that is tailored specifically to their business requirements,” he said.
Office Connect is available with prices starting at Dh300 ($82) per month, he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions