Optimus wins 3 distributor awards
Dubai, June 24, 2013
Optimus Technology and Telecommunications, a regional value added distributor (VAD) said it has won two major industry awards from leading publications recently.
The ‘Best Networking VAD’ award was presented at the Network Middle East Innovation Awards 2013, held at the Godolphin Suite, Jumeirah Emirates Towers in Dubai and the ‘Networking Distributor of the year’ award at the Reseller Middle East Partner Excellence Awards 2013, also held in Dubai.
Since its inception in 2008, Optimus has worked hard to increase its footprint in the Middle East while remaining committed to technological innovation, said the company’s managing director Meera Kaul.
The company has created a range of value-added services and channel programs to assist its partners in lead generation, pre-sales and post-sales support, training, capacity building, implementation and marketing support, she said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions