Agilent names Progolix as GCC distributor
Dubai, June 20, 2013
Agilent Technologies, an Oman-based leading measurement company, has signed up with Prologix Distribution to be its distributor for the GCC.
Prologix, which began in 1998 is one of the region’s leading value added distributors in the IT and Telecom domain.
Agilent’s sales and marketing manager Augustin Kodiyan, said: "Working with Prologix, Agilent will continue its commitment to extend its reach and support in GCC with the widest portfolio of basic test and measurement products including oscilloscopes, power supplies, frequency counters, function generators, digital multi-meters, modular products, data acquisition and handheld products."
Sarwan Singh, the managing director, Prologix, said: "Agilent is a global technology leader that invests heavily in research and development to offer the broadest range of innovative measurement solutions in the industry."
"The company’s array of products adds a new dimension and strengthens our existing product portfolio, giving resellers the opportunity of harnessing world-class technology to the benefit of their customers,” he added.
Aditya Sahaya, the director-sales at Prologix, said: "This partnership bundles Agilent's state-of-the-art test solutions with the extensive reach and market understanding of Prologix to address the specific needs of our customers.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- CSPs to face big revenue challenges
- Bahrain set to bolster e-content
- Batelco wins eContent award
- Trend Micro in cybersecurity deal
- Etisalat may revive talks to sell Sudanese unit
- Bahrain TRA to boost customer contact
- Batelco yet to receive Seychelles nod for CWS deal
- Zain, Ericsson in billing partnership deal
- Inmarsat names Global Xpress VAR
- Tawasul Telecom sponsors WIBC