Agilent names Progolix as GCC distributor
Dubai, June 20, 2013
Agilent Technologies, an Oman-based leading measurement company, has signed up with Prologix Distribution to be its distributor for the GCC.
Prologix, which began in 1998 is one of the region’s leading value added distributors in the IT and Telecom domain.
Agilent’s sales and marketing manager Augustin Kodiyan, said: "Working with Prologix, Agilent will continue its commitment to extend its reach and support in GCC with the widest portfolio of basic test and measurement products including oscilloscopes, power supplies, frequency counters, function generators, digital multi-meters, modular products, data acquisition and handheld products."
Sarwan Singh, the managing director, Prologix, said: "Agilent is a global technology leader that invests heavily in research and development to offer the broadest range of innovative measurement solutions in the industry."
"The company’s array of products adds a new dimension and strengthens our existing product portfolio, giving resellers the opportunity of harnessing world-class technology to the benefit of their customers,” he added.
Aditya Sahaya, the director-sales at Prologix, said: "This partnership bundles Agilent's state-of-the-art test solutions with the extensive reach and market understanding of Prologix to address the specific needs of our customers.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network