Anzyma deploys key solution at Oneic
Muscat, June 20, 2013
Anzyma, a leading digital signage solution expert, has implemented an innovative corporate communication channel across all Oman National Engineering and Investment Company (ONEIC) outlets.
The digital signage solution is run by the ‘Friendly Composer 9 Digital Signage Software’ and is also used for third-party advertisements by leading corporate organisations in the country, said a statement from Anzyma.
The project covers 10 locations including Muscat, Salalah, Sohar, Sur, Nizwa and Ibri in the Sultanate.
This enables the company to control their own independent signage network, through which they broadcast their corporate communications and end-user messages.
Commenting on the venture, CEO Mohammed Amin Bin Mustafa Al Saleh said: “We receive nearly one million customers at our Oneic outlets on a monthly basis and this new digital system will not only enhance the customer experience but also promote efficiency and growth.”
The digital signage, he stated, will also aid Oneic in generating more revenue with the help of their in-house media team. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues