Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
Dubai, June 19, 2013
Dubai-based Golden Systems Middle East said it has won the ‘Best Contribution’ award from Kingmax for its sales performance across the region.
Golden Systems is a trusted distributor in the region since its inception in 1996.
Kingmax is a leading brand of DRAM and flash memory, committed to the innovation of the best memory module solutions.
Speaking on the achievement, COO Ehsan Hashemi said: “Kingmax has been our long-term valuable vendor partner and winning the award is an honor for Golden Systems. Our team has worked very hard to increase its market share in the Middle East and this award is recognition these efforts.” - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman