Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
Ajman, June 18, 2013
Ajman Free Zone Authority (AFZA) said it has signed a MoU with Arabisk Network, the leading web development agency based in the emirate.
The agreement will see Arabisk Network provide web design, web development and web hosting services to AFZA investors who wish to benefit from the host of e-commerce solutions provided by the agency, said its executive director Samer El-Sayed after signing the deal with Nader Eldesouky, the deputy GM of Ajman Free Zone Authority.
The MoU came into effect after the recent introduction of new services by AFZA to its clients with the launch of e-commerce licences targeting investors, business entrepreneurs, and SMB owners who wish to launch their businesses online.
Arabisk Network was named the strategic partner of AFZA in the new initiative based on the scope of integrated e-commerce services the agency provides in the field of web development, its successful digital marketing strategies and the track record of high-quality portals created for governmental and private entities within the UAE.
Under the MoU, investors will be able to work with Arabisk Network to design and develop e-commerce websites that allow them to showcase their products and services competitively, market these products and services through modern tools of social media, interact with customers through instant chat software and conduct online customer surveys.
Besides, the e-commerce websites will include built-in sales and shipping services which make each of these portals a digitally integrated commercial platform.
"Arabisk Network strives to help its customers in launching their businesses in a modern fashion through virtual stores that enable them to communicate directly with their customers around the clock and to shed light on their products to attract a growing segment of consumers that became dependent on the Internet as their main approach of purchasing" said El-Sayed.
Eldesouky said:"The UAE has gigantic potential for future growth in the field of e-commerce as internet users constitute the biggest segment in the country’s population, the high professionalism that the UAE community enjoys, and above all the great support provided by the country and its local governments through the legislation of such kind of resolutions which stimulate the electronic growth and development, even on the level of commerce.”-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network