Comguard, EnGenius to train UAE partners
Dubai, June 16, 2013
Dubai-based Comguard, a leading IT security products distributor, has teamed up with wireless technology expert EnGenius to conduct a special training workshop on wireless networking solutions for channel partners in the UAE.
The workshop will be held on June 17, at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel in Dubai, which is expected to be attended by 40 leading channel partners from all across the Emirates.
Yuhan Wang, managing director of EnGenius will address the partners and also make a presentation on Cost Effective Wireless principles, Project Planning and Implementation.
Experts from both Comguard and EnGenius will give an overview about latest developments in the field of wireless technology. The workshop will include hands-on technical training on EnGenius products.
The other key focus areas for the workshop will be training partners about system setup and configuration besides educating them about maintenance and troubleshooting.
Senior executives from Comguard and EnGenius will also update channel partners on their warranty and support services policies.
Fayaz Ahamed, head - Wireless Division Comguard, said: “This workshop on EnGenius products and solutions is in line with our corporate policy to educate and enable partners to drive more business and open new streams of revenue for their business. The cost effective solutions from EnGenius offers a great opportunity for channel partners to address the fast growing SOHO and SME market in the country.”
Comguard is the authorised distributors for complete suite of EnGenius products and solutions in the Middle East.
EnGenius is an expert in feature-rich, long-range and enhanced wireless communications technology for datacom. The company offers a wide range of wireless products for home users and small- to medium-sized businesses. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum