Viva Bahrain wins top award
Manama, June 16, 2013
Viva Bahrain, a telecom services provider in the kingdom, said its has been recognised as 'best in customer satisfaction' at the 2013 Middle East Call Centre Awards, held in Dubai.
The award honours organisations that have consistently exceeded customer expectation and set new standards in delivering customer service, said a statement.
Commenting on the win, Andre Hanna, chief commercial officer, said:"We acknowledge the good work of all Viva call centre staff for their dedication and service round-the-clock which has earned us this award, something that would have been impossible to achieve without them."
Viva's three-year-old call centre currently has a team of over 200 agents providing customer service and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, servicing an average of 240,000 calls per month, he said. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president