Khalid Al Kaf, CEO
Mobily wins global honours
Jeddah, June 16, 2013
Mobily, a Saudi Arabia-based telecommunication operator, said it has won three global honours in social media measurement at a conference hosted by the Association of Measurement and Evaluation of Communication, held in Madrid.
The operator was presented the Grand Prix Platinum Award, which is considered as one of the top five social media awards globally.
In addition, Mobily also won the gold award for “Best use of Communication Management in Business-to-Consumer’ and the silver award for “Best use of Social Media Measurement”.
Amec is the global trade body and professional institute for agencies and practitioners who provide media evaluation and communication research. It currently has over 120 members in 41 countries worldwide.
Mobily is considered to be the leader with a distinctive model and a clear strategy to ensure its business sustainability and growth, said a statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security