EMC appoints new managing director
Dubai, June 13, 2013
EMC, a leading provider of IT storage hardware solutions, has appointed Nazim Fraijat as the managing director for EMC’s Levant (Jordan, the Palestinian Authority, Lebanon and Iraq) and emerging Africa region.
Fraijat will now focus on strategy and business development to extend and further accelerate EMC’s growth in the region by delivering and supporting the full range of EMC products, services and solutions in the markets, and enhancing partner and channel relationships, said a statement.
Fraijat will report to Mohammed Amin, EMC’s senior vice president and regional manager for Turkey, Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East region.
Prior to his new role, Fraijat held a number of leadership positions at EMC in the region.
“Over the last several years, Nazim has led EMC’s Backup and Recovery division in Turkey, Emerging Africa and the Middle East, while managing EMC’s operations across the South Gulf district. In doing so, he has greatly contributed to our growth as a business and as a trusted partner to our customers across the entire region," said Amin.
"With his vast industry knowledge and technical skills, Nazim is perfectly-positioned to leverage and create new opportunities across the rapidly-developing markets of Levant and Emerging Africa,and to bring EMC’s industry-leading value proposition to this important audience,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies