Misys names director for MEA, S Asia
Dubai, June 12, 2013
Misys, a leading financial software company, has announced that it has appointed Ashish Dass as the new regional director for Middle East, Africa (MEA) and South Asia including India.
The appointment comes at the end of a successful year of growth for Misys, in its first year as a private company, a statement said.
Dass joins Misys from 3i Infotech, where he spent a decade leading sales teams in Middle East and Africa, most recently in the role of senior vice president and head of MEA.
He brings to Misys more than 18 years of sales and general management experience in IT products and services across the Middle East and Africa in both banking and capital markets.
“We have grown significantly over the last year in this very important region for Misys,” said Nadeem Syed, CEO of Misys.
“Ashish brings the right mix of experience, skills and regional knowledge to the company. He joins at an exciting time as we focus on growing the business in the region still further. He will help to spearhead the goal of providing rapid return on investment for our customers with innovative products and services to help them strengthen their operations and maintain their competitive edge.”
Dass said: “There is an incredibly strong opportunity for Misys to forge ahead as the region’s leading provider of financial services software with its focus on quality and customer ROI. I look forward to joining the company and leading the regional team to carry on the growth in the future.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman