Misys names director for MEA, S Asia
Dubai, June 12, 2013
Misys, a leading financial software company, has announced that it has appointed Ashish Dass as the new regional director for Middle East, Africa (MEA) and South Asia including India.
The appointment comes at the end of a successful year of growth for Misys, in its first year as a private company, a statement said.
Dass joins Misys from 3i Infotech, where he spent a decade leading sales teams in Middle East and Africa, most recently in the role of senior vice president and head of MEA.
He brings to Misys more than 18 years of sales and general management experience in IT products and services across the Middle East and Africa in both banking and capital markets.
“We have grown significantly over the last year in this very important region for Misys,” said Nadeem Syed, CEO of Misys.
“Ashish brings the right mix of experience, skills and regional knowledge to the company. He joins at an exciting time as we focus on growing the business in the region still further. He will help to spearhead the goal of providing rapid return on investment for our customers with innovative products and services to help them strengthen their operations and maintain their competitive edge.”
Dass said: “There is an incredibly strong opportunity for Misys to forge ahead as the region’s leading provider of financial services software with its focus on quality and customer ROI. I look forward to joining the company and leading the regional team to carry on the growth in the future.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre