Norton offers multi-device security
Dubai, June 12, 2013
Norton by Symantec has announced the availability of Norton 360 Multi-Device, a comprehensive solution that offers security across platforms and devices.
For consumers who have multiple devices and want a simple, easy-to-use security solution, Norton 360 Multi-Device provides protection for PCs, Macs, Android-based phones and tablets, including support for iOS devices, right out of the box.
Unlike other offerings that bundle various products into one box and require multiple product keys, Norton 360 Multi-Device offers a single key to activate protection on all devices. It uses a cloud-based Norton management console that lets users take charge of their devices' security from anywhere, at any time, right over the Internet, a statement said.
In addition, Norton 360 Multi-Device is a flexible solution that allows customers to move protection from one device to another to meet their changing needs as they add or change the number and type of devices they own, it said.
“Consumers are increasingly using multiple devices in their daily lives, and staying protected across all of those devices can be a challenge,” said Tamim Taufiq, head of consumer sales Mena for Symantec. “To meet this need, we have extended our Norton 360 flagship security product to help ensure people are protected across any device they choose to use.”
The suggested retail price is Dh309 for one year of protection for up to three devices, the company said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president