Seagate reorganises sales and marketing team
Dubai, June 12, 2013
Seagate Technology, a leader in storage solutions, has revealed changes in its sales and marketing team, to address growth opportunities in cloud, SSD and branded storage markets in the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region.
The restructure was done to ensure that it was optimally positioned to work with its customers to best address opportunities across the region, said Mark Whitby, Seagate’s vice president of EMEA Sales & Marketing and Global Channel Sales.
Mark Whitby, who has held his current role since 2009, has now been charged responsibility for the company’s global distribution channel sales; developing and leading strategy and delivery of the business worldwide. In his expanded role, he leads a matrix team spread across sales, marketing, product management, pricing and finance to deliver on Seagate’s goals, as well as working to define longer term business planning.
Joe Fagan has been appointed senior director of Cloud Initiatives, EMEA. In this newly created position, he will be responsible for shaping Seagate’s Cloud strategy and engagement in the region.
Bernd Breinbauer has been appointed to the newly created role of director of EMEA SSD Sales with responsibility for developing sales of the company’s comprehensive solid state drive portfolio across the region.
Dimitri Galle has been appointed senior director of Sales and Marketing, Branded Products, EMEA. In his new position he will be responsible for sales and marketing of all Seagate-branded retail products across the region. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit