GFI Software holds partner conference
Ras Al Khaimah, June 9, 2013
GFI Software recently held its second Middle East Partner Conference in Ras Al Khaimah for more than 60 partners during which they discussed the opportunities and challenges they face in their markets when selling GFI products.
The theme for this year’s conference held at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel and Spa was “Work Together, Succeed Together”.
GFI unveiled its plans and future initiatives in the region, and partners benefited from dedicated sales and technical tracks, product presentations and live product demos.
Keynote speeches were given by Simon Azzopardi of GFI and Mohammad Mobasseri of Comguard.
Director of marketing David Ball and Graham McIntyre from GFI, Nandini Sapru and Fawad Laiq from Comguard gave presentations on a wide range of topics and also shared their vision on how partners and GFI can work together to further grow business in the region.
GFI also presented a number of awards in recognition of its Channel partners’ efforts to increase GFI business in the Middle East region.
“We are very pleased with high turnout of partners at this year’s conference,” said Ball. “In the spirit of the conference theme, we are sure that with our new plans and initiatives we will be able to forge much closer relations with our channel partners and work together as a single team.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president