Batelco promotes e-Channel bill payments
Manama, June 4, 2013
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom services provider, is offering prizes to customers who use its e-Services portal or QuickServe machines to make bill payments on time.
Customers using the e-Services between May 27 and November 26 will be entered into a raffle draw to win high value mobile phones.
Customers can log on to Batelco e-services on batelco.com or use the company’s QuickServe machines which are available in strategic locations across the Kingdom to make their payments quickly and easily through a secure gateway using cash, debit or credit cards.
Each month the latest in demand mobile device will be up for grabs with the first month’s prize being the Blackberry Q10.
Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi said that Batelco places special emphasis on enhancing the lives of its customers through providing them with the most innovative and time-saving payment methods.
“Batelco always strives to diversify its payment options as part of its ongoing efforts to deliver an unbeatable customer experience. We encourage our customers to pay their Batelco bills through our website or QuickServe machines, which are available at strategic places across the country, to be in with a chance to win one of the great prizes,” said Al Janahi.
“These innovative e-payment channels are designed to allow customers to pay their Batelco bills from the convenience of their offices or homes.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi