Batelco promotes e-Channel bill payments
Manama, June 4, 2013
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom services provider, is offering prizes to customers who use its e-Services portal or QuickServe machines to make bill payments on time.
Customers using the e-Services between May 27 and November 26 will be entered into a raffle draw to win high value mobile phones.
Customers can log on to Batelco e-services on batelco.com or use the company’s QuickServe machines which are available in strategic locations across the Kingdom to make their payments quickly and easily through a secure gateway using cash, debit or credit cards.
Each month the latest in demand mobile device will be up for grabs with the first month’s prize being the Blackberry Q10.
Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi said that Batelco places special emphasis on enhancing the lives of its customers through providing them with the most innovative and time-saving payment methods.
“Batelco always strives to diversify its payment options as part of its ongoing efforts to deliver an unbeatable customer experience. We encourage our customers to pay their Batelco bills through our website or QuickServe machines, which are available at strategic places across the country, to be in with a chance to win one of the great prizes,” said Al Janahi.
“These innovative e-payment channels are designed to allow customers to pay their Batelco bills from the convenience of their offices or homes.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013