Menatelecom eyes business customers
Manama, June 3, 2013
Bahrain-based Menatelecom said it is targeting a new wave of business customers with its "unprecedented high-speed solutions over its nationwide network".
An investment subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House-Bahrain, Menatelecom said it is offering multiple connectivity options ranging in speed from 18Mb over WiMAX, 150Mb over microwave to 1Gb over fibre.
"With Menatelecom's solutions, your business is sure to remain online and connected without interruption as the network is constantly monitored by a state-of-the-art network operations centre," a company spokesperson said.
"Business solutions over fibre and microwave offer unprecedented speed and security.
Depending on their specific needs, Customers can choose between the super-fast ultra-low latency fibre connections, or the rapid deployment of microwave connections."
The telecom firm said its network offers redundant security features such as multiple international uplinks, primary and backup network and seamless uninterruptible power supply systems support.
The Menatelecom spokesperson said the company's range of advanced technical solutions includes enterprise solutions such as dedicated business packages in addition to virtual private network solutions; carrier pre-select service; international private leased circuit; multi-protocol label switching and data centre hosting.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network