Menatelecom eyes business customers
Manama, June 3, 2013
Bahrain-based Menatelecom said it is targeting a new wave of business customers with its "unprecedented high-speed solutions over its nationwide network".
An investment subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House-Bahrain, Menatelecom said it is offering multiple connectivity options ranging in speed from 18Mb over WiMAX, 150Mb over microwave to 1Gb over fibre.
"With Menatelecom's solutions, your business is sure to remain online and connected without interruption as the network is constantly monitored by a state-of-the-art network operations centre," a company spokesperson said.
"Business solutions over fibre and microwave offer unprecedented speed and security.
Depending on their specific needs, Customers can choose between the super-fast ultra-low latency fibre connections, or the rapid deployment of microwave connections."
The telecom firm said its network offers redundant security features such as multiple international uplinks, primary and backup network and seamless uninterruptible power supply systems support.
The Menatelecom spokesperson said the company's range of advanced technical solutions includes enterprise solutions such as dedicated business packages in addition to virtual private network solutions; carrier pre-select service; international private leased circuit; multi-protocol label switching and data centre hosting.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award