QDIST seals new tech partnership deals
Doha, May 29, 2013
Qatar Distribution Company for Technology (QDIST), the exclusive distributor of various cabling, active component, CCTV and fire alarm systems, has signed 10 new partnership deals to offer a range of services.
The key partners include top technology brands Optronics, B3, GVD, Axis, Everfocus, Avaya, Fike and GKB.
With this tieup, QDIST has quickly emerged as one of the largest technology distribution companies on the strength of its value-added services like their warehousing capabilities, competitive pricing structure, dedicated technical support team (offering pre and post sales high-class services) and a comprehensive range of products and integrated technology solutions.
The company particularly stands out as a leading distributor of networking solutions, CCTV surveillance solutions, structured and low current cabling and fire alarm systems, said a senior official.
"The launch of our operations in Qatar marks an important milestone in the long-term growth plans of QDIST, which is part of our vision to become the country's leading value-added distributor, targeting electrical low voltage and networking solutions," remarked Mohamed Fayek, the distribution business manager.
QDIST, he said, has quickly emerged as one of the largest technology distribution companies in Qatar, which underlines the success of our strategy that focuses on maintaining high availability of products, delivering competitively priced solutions, offering superior technical support and maintaining a wide-reaching distribution network.
The Qatari firm revealed a soon-to-be announced distributor partnership with one of the biggest service centres for uninterruptible power supply (UPS).
Optronics is one of the leading technology brands distributed by QDIST in Qatar. Headquartered in UK, Optronics is a brand of fibre optic and copper networking products for use in local and wide area networking and telecommunications applications.
“We are extremely optimistic about our mutually complementing partnership with QDIST. We particularly appreciate the effort QDIST is taking to become one of the biggest distributors of Optronics products in Qatar and this is driving us to strengthen our relationship with them for the long term," said Koullis Azas, the senior VP, Optronics.
"The product range has been designed by our engineering team to meet and exceed the latest standards. Optronics is also deeply committed to provide the highest level of value-added service and customer support that will help QDIST maintain a consistently high level of customer satisfaction," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit