Bain appoints new partner
Dubai, May 29, 2013
Bain & Company, the global business consulting firm, has appointed Grégory Garnier as its new Partner in Dubai.
A specialist in the telecommunications and technology sectors as well as in consulting private equity firms that invest in these industries, Garnier joins Bain’s Dubai office with a mission to develop Bain Middle East’s activity with telecom players in the region, said a statement.
Garnier, who graduated from Ecole Polytechnique Engineering School and Ensta, also holds a Masters Degree in Financial Mathematics from La Sorbonne University.
In his new role he will leverage his extensive experience of working with leading telecom and technology companies on their strategy as well as transformation programs. Prior to his move to Dubai, Garnier was working in the Bain French office since 2003.
Luc J. Luyten, Managing Director of Bain & Company Middle East, said: “The Middle East has emerged as a hotbed of technology initiatives given the aggressive modernisation projects being undertaken across the region. The appointment of Grégory Garnier is an important strategic move that will strengthen Bain’s presence in the technology sector, particularly among major telecom players in the region.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award