Dell appoints new regional sales manager
Riyadh, May 27, 2013
Dell has appointed Saudi national Mahboob Al Abdulrahman as regional sales manager for Saudi Arabia.
He will manage large institutions for Dell’s business in the kingdom and strengthen relationships with large customer accounts.
He will also oversee a team of local account managers, ensuring that Saudi customers continue to receive excellent standards of service and enterprise-level support, said a statement.
“We are delighted to welcome Mahboob to Dell and believe his understanding of the local market and customers’ IT needs will be a valuable asset to our Saudi operations going forward,” said Mahmoud Abbas, country manager of Dell Saudi Arabia. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon