Al Hamra implements SAP
Ras Al Khaimah, May 27, 2013
Ras Al Khaimah-based Al Hamra Real Estate has implemented the Flexible Real Estate (REFX) modules of the SAP tenant relationship management (TRM) software. The complete management solution allows for centralised management of the real estate portfolio, a statement said.
The group has undergone extensive SAP training for all employees to ensure optimal utilisation of the management software.
The REFX modules were implemented along with financial, HR, project management, facility management and material management modules. Additionally, SAP customer relationship management (CRM) has been implemented to provide full service to customers.
TRM provides synchronization of REFX module with CRM allowing customer service agents to have complete information about clients thus saving time in providing the right service.
“The TRM solutions will enable stakeholders to check the status of projects, track payment of bills, centralize human resources and administration processes. The upgrade is expected to enhance overall performance further and instill a systematic flow," said Barry Ebrahimy, head of sales and marketing, Al Hamra Village at the SAP Real Estate Conference in Ras Al Khaimah.
"The software module is designed according to the best business or industry practices and is configured to map activities. This encompasses everything from the corporate structure down to specific pricing. It will also provide the workforce with access to standard information, immediately, across the entire company," he added.
Al Hamra uses CRM to log service and maintenance requests for its residents as well as receive inquiries for its properties. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit