Honeywell showcases aviation technology
Jeddah, May 26, 2013
Honeywell, a diversified technology and manufacturing leader, is showcasing technologies for safer and smarter airports at the Airports Security International Conference and Exhibition, to be held in Jeddah from tomorrow.
The two-day conference will take place at the Hotel Hilton.
“Our technologies drive efficiency in the terminal and in the air, delivering passenger security, improving runway and passenger safety, and raising airfield productivity, all of which makes flying safer, more productive and comfortable in any airport all over the world,” said Norm Gilsdorf, president of Honeywell High Growth Regions Russia, Central Asia and Middle East.
Honeywell has a long history developing new technologies for the aviation industry; both on the airport and airline side and is celebrating 100 years of innovation at airports this year. Now, more than 500 airports worldwide now use Honeywell’s technologies and services, a statement said. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions