Menatelecom offers new fixed line service
Manama, May 26, 2013
Menatelecom, an investment subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House - Bahrain, has announced a new service offering for international fixed line customers which the company says delivers significant savings.
In a statement, the telecom service provider said the carrier pre-select service (CPS) enables customers to save up to 60 per cent and there are no peak or off peak rates, according to a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Customers choosing Menatelecom as their preferred international carrier will be transferred to the Menatelecom network and will receive a monthly bill for their international calls.
In addition, the service allows customers to retain their original landline telephone number or completely switch to Menatelecom's network.
The company said there are no subscription or hidden fees and no equipment needs to be installed.
According to Menatelecom, the international fixed line service (CPS) has proved a winning product over the years due to the high demand in the business sector.
It has developed a well-trained and professional sales and support team to cope with the demand. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre