Du lauches prepaid data bundles
Dubai, May 22, 2013
UAE-based telecom operator du, has launched a daily data bundle for prepaid customers.
As an introductory offer, for every third purchase made within 30 days, customers will get 5 minutes of free international calls.
“We are pleased that the Daily Data Bundle is an accessible data package, which can be used as an introduction to data services or as a quick top-up as and when needed, allowing greater flexibility and even more control over data spend. ” said Farid Faraidooni, chief commercial officer.
The daily data bundle comes as an addition to those currently available to prepaid customers through ‘more data’. It offers 25MB of data for just Dh5 ($1.36), with a validity of 24 hours from first use.
Faraidooni added, “This package is ideal for first-time users who have never tried data before and would like to experience it without making a month-long commitment.” - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels