Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
Manama, May 22, 2013
Batelco, a leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, is now offering the new BlackBerry Q10 smartphone paired with high speed 4G LTE packages.
The new BlackBerry Q10 is the first smartphone based on the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry 10 platform, giving customers a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience.
Batelco Group general manager Media Relations, Ahmed Al Janahi, said that Batelco is delighted to deliver first the much sought-after BlackBerry Q10 4G LTE to its customers in Bahrain.
“We recognize the important role that BlackBerry smartphones have come to play in the daily lives of individuals and enterprises and their widespread popularity worldwide. We take our commitment to meeting our subscribers’ changing needs seriously, and we strive to provide them with the latest technology to enhance their everyday lives,” he said.
“The BlackBerry Q10 smartphone delivers a powerful new platform for BlackBerry customers,” said Carlo Chiarello, EVP, Global Smartphone Business at RIM.
“Combined with network and service plans from Batelco, BlackBerry Q10 customers will be delighted with a re-invented communication experience, seamless multitasking, easy access to several social networks, and the peace of mind that BlackBerry security gives them.”
BlackBerry 10 includes advancements such as Peek and Flow into the BlackBerry Hub, Keyboard, BlackBerry Messenger and BlackBerry Balance technology. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services