Du launches smartphone festival
Dubai, May 20, 2013
UAE's integrated telecommunication company du has launched a new smartphone promotion, under which customers can avail deals on the latest BlackBerry, HTC, iPhone, Nokia and Samsung models.
The "du Smartphone Festival" promotion also includes discounts on various plans, and free devices when subscribing to any of its 'Elite Super' or 'Emirati' plans.
Under the scheme, those buying smartphones will get up to Dh500 ($136) discount with any Elite Super or Emirati plans or a free Dh200 ($54) recharge card with Pay as you Go plan.
Announcing the launch, Farid Faraidooni, the chief commercial officer, said: "This is our biggest and most exciting offer for Smartphones yet! We know that all our customers want the latest smartphone devices at appealing prices, and we’re catering to their desires through the Smartphone Festival that combines the most popular smartphones with data bundles, discounts, and even more."
"There’s never been a better time to purchase the smartphone of your choice, or a better deal to accompany it," he explained.
"Also under this scheme, customers holding a credit card from specified local banks can sign up for the Easy payment plan and new customers get a bonus of 200 national minutes or 75 international minutes free per month for 6 months," he added.- TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum