Du launches smartphone festival
Dubai, May 20, 2013
UAE's integrated telecommunication company du has launched a new smartphone promotion, under which customers can avail deals on the latest BlackBerry, HTC, iPhone, Nokia and Samsung models.
The "du Smartphone Festival" promotion also includes discounts on various plans, and free devices when subscribing to any of its 'Elite Super' or 'Emirati' plans.
Under the scheme, those buying smartphones will get up to Dh500 ($136) discount with any Elite Super or Emirati plans or a free Dh200 ($54) recharge card with Pay as you Go plan.
Announcing the launch, Farid Faraidooni, the chief commercial officer, said: "This is our biggest and most exciting offer for Smartphones yet! We know that all our customers want the latest smartphone devices at appealing prices, and we’re catering to their desires through the Smartphone Festival that combines the most popular smartphones with data bundles, discounts, and even more."
"There’s never been a better time to purchase the smartphone of your choice, or a better deal to accompany it," he explained.
"Also under this scheme, customers holding a credit card from specified local banks can sign up for the Easy payment plan and new customers get a bonus of 200 national minutes or 75 international minutes free per month for 6 months," he added.- TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award