Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio
Manama, May 20, 2013
Kanoo IT, the leading information technology services company, in partnership with EMC Corporation conducted a technical workshop for select customers showcasing the EMC information infrastructure portfolio.
The system provides the foundation for organisations to store, manage, protect, and secure ever-increasing quantities of information thereby improving business agility and lowering cost of ownership.
"Our aim is to help our customers embrace and leverage the best in technology at affordable costs and with real-time transparency," said Kanoo IT general manager Waleed Kanoo.
EMC Bahrain channel sales manager Mohamed Eissa said EMC solutions are enhancing the competitive advantage within traditional data centres, virtual data centres and cloud-based IT infrastructure.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'