Saudi group picks LS2 retail solution
Riyadh, May 13, 2013
Saudi luxury and fashion group Al Moallim Company said it has picked up LS2 Consulting as its partner in implementing an ERP and retail management solution based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Al Moallim is a leading distributor of several renowned brands such as Tiffany & Co, Coach, Cole Hans, Champion, Nanis, Bijou Montre and Philip Stein.
Spread out with over 70 retail stores across Saudi Arabia, the UAE and neighbouring GCC countries, Al Moallim is also involved in jewellery manufacturing.
Al Moallim is currently looking to expand its presence across the region with a modern and functional solution which is able to support all its processes and different retail formats.
“We are pleased that Al Moallim has chosen LS2 as its partner in implementing a state of the art system that will support its growth strategy.” remarked Arvind Agrawal, the CEO of Pragma Technologies.
“LS2 Consulting has a long history and expertise in the retail sector and our experience will be crucial in delivery of this system to Al Moallim,” he added.
Mazin Al Moallim, the group director said its team had reviewed several solutions and partners before choosing LS Retail/ Microsoft Dynamics NAV and LS2 Consulting.
"We wanted a trusted advisor and partner to provide a completely integrated system which LS2 Consulting was able to provide with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and LS Retail solutions. The ability of the partner to work with us on a close level to meet our full business needs was an important selection criteria," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013