Batelco, Avaya take part in Innovation Forum
Manama, May 6, 2013
Bahrain-based Batelco recently participated with Avaya at its Innovation Forum which took place at the Gulf Hotel Convention Centre.
Batelco-Avaya Innovation Forum 2013 provided a space for enterprises of all sizes in Bahrain to interact and experience Avaya solutions and have their technology questions answered by the experts, a statement from the company said.
During the event, participants had the opportunity to build on their existing Avaya knowledge through various key-note presentations that focused on transforming the way companies can operate their daily businesses by introducing the latest solutions such as video, collaboration and networking.
Adel Daylami, general manager of enterprise division, Batelco, said: “Batelco has invited a number of their business customers to join them at the forum to discover how Avaya technology can address several business issues and priorities for 2013.”
“2013 is an exciting year for Batelco and Avaya with new innovative solutions being introduced across our business portfolio which enables our valued customers to succeed.”
Mohammed Areff, Avaya Gulf & Pakistan managing director, said: “By presenting the offerings and the expertise of Avaya Solutions we confirm our commitment to create a new standard for business communications and help local businesses grow.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'