Viva Kuwait names campaign winners
Kuwait City, April 30, 2013
Viva Kuwait, a leading telecommunications company in the state, has announced the winners of the 'Win a car every week' campaign.
The lucky draw winners were Mohamad Afsali, Andra Pandor, Domenda Ranjan and Omar Saad Al-Banaq who each won an Audi A5 2013 and Abdullah Lafi Al-Mutairi, Thazhakkal Pramod Kumar, Naser Ibrahim Naser and Jose Vito who each won KD10,000 ($35,084).
The winners drawn on April 1 will have until May 1 to claim their prize, winners drawn on April 8 will have until May 8 to claim their prize, winners on April 15 will have until May 15 and winners drawn on April 22 will have until May 22 to claim their prize, after which it will be given to the alternate winner.
With the continuous success this campaign is witnessing, Viva is keen to further engage its customers and therefore develop further means to facilitate the process of entering the draw, a statement from the company said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels