GFI to hold ME partners' conference
Dubai, April 29, 2013
GFI Software, a developer of IT solutions for small to mid-sized businesses with generally up to 1,000 users, said it will host the second Middle East Partner Conference on May 8.
This year’s conference, to be held at the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel and Spa, Ras Al Khaimah, will focus on vendor/partner teamwork and take the relationship to the next level.
It is an open forum for all channel partners in the Mena region to discuss the opportunities and challenges they face in their markets when selling GFI products.
GFI will also be sharing details of its plans and future initiatives, and provide sales and technical tracks, product presentations and live product demos, said a top official.
"We are very pleased to invite once again our channel partners to the 2nd partner conference and we expect a high turnout of partners from a number of countries," remarked David Ball, the director of marketing, GFI Software.
"Going by the theme “Work Together, Succeed Together” of our conference this year, we are sure our plans and initiatives will help us work more closely with our channel partners and as a single team. And we take this opportunity we reiterate our continuous and on-going support to channel partners in the region," he added.
Several top officials including Simon Azzopardi of GFI and Mohammad Mobasseri of Comguard will deliver their key addresses, while David Ball, Nandini Sapru, Fawad Laiq and Graham McIntyre will talk on a range of topics including sales updates, product roadmaps and case studies, among others. A team building exercise will be organised for participants.
Awards will be later presented to GFI’s partners in recognition of their efforts to boost business in their region and their contribution to the overall success in Middle East & Africa.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit