Batelco launches $650m 7-year bond
Dubai, April 29, 2013
Bahrain Telecommunications Company (Batelco) has announced the successful launch and pricing of a $650 million seven-year bond. The bonds are rated BBB - by both Standard & Poor’s and Fitch.
Initial price guidance was issued at a spread of 350 basis points over US Treasuries, said an announcement from lead arrangers BNP Paribas and Citigroup.
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Emdad to implement Epicor ERP
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer