Viva launches HTC One smartphone
Manama, April 29, 2013
Bahrain-based telecommunications company Viva has announced the launch of the HTC One smartphone.
Viva offers customers the latest Android smartphone for free with subscription to its array of affordable and flexible data plans tailored to meet customers’ discerning needs and budget, a statement from the company said.
Customers can get their hands on the latest HTC One device for free when subscribing to Smart 30 plan, and also enjoy 400 free bundled minutes, BD5 ($13.1) free credit bundle as well as unlimited data and a special number.
The device is also available on all Viva Smart plans including Smart 25 with BD49 upfront and BD79 upfront when subscribing to Smart 20.
The new HTC One is a full-spec quad-core Android phone powered by Quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 processor and boasts a faster speed, double as much storage with 64GB internal memory and upto 50 per cent more battery life, the statement said.
The smartphone is equipped with a 4.3-inch display for a rich viewing experience and a camera that captures crisp photos. The device also includes an exclusive Beats Audio built in with easy access to all the music via HTC Music and Sync Manager. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- CSPs to face big revenue challenges
- Bahrain set to bolster e-content
- Batelco wins eContent award
- Trend Micro in cybersecurity deal
- Etisalat may revive talks to sell Sudanese unit
- Bahrain TRA to boost customer contact
- Batelco yet to receive Seychelles nod for CWS deal
- Zain, Ericsson in billing partnership deal
- Inmarsat names Global Xpress VAR
- Tawasul Telecom sponsors WIBC