200 partners to attend Comguard event
Dubai, April 24, 2013
Over 200 channel partners from across the Middle East, Africa and India will come together for Comguard’s second annual Regional Partner Conference set to be held in Dubai, starting May 1.
This year’s conference will be a two-day event that will culminate with an award ceremony to facilitate the hard work and success of its channel partners for the past year at the Burj AL Arab Hotel in Dubai on May 2.
The focus of this year’s conference will be convergence and the theme is ‘Convergence of Trendsetters’. The event will open with a keynote speech by the company’s CEO, Ajay Singh Chauhan, outlining the roadmap for Spectrum group and its expansion plans within the region as well as outside the Middle East region.
Senior management and head of specific divisions of Comguard will also have a presentation and share the growth path, channel schemes, partner programmes, incentive plans, and new products, the statement said.
Comguard’s event will be held in partnership with Kaspersky, EnGenius, TripWire, gateprotect, WinMagic, Accutnix and GFI. All these vendor partners will run respective tracks during the conference to educate and update Comguard channel partners on their products and technology.
“We are glad to express our gratitude to all our channel partners, whose efforts and support has led us to become one of the major force in the distribution business in the region. We seek their continuous support and assure all our partners that Comguard will continue to invest in resources and create world class infrastructure to enhance customer satisfaction, generating new business and attaining better margins,” said Ajay Singh Chuahan, CEO, Comguard and group CEO Spectrum group.
Mohammad Mobasseri, senior vice president, Comguard, said: “The annual conference is an attempt to provide all our partners with a platform to connect with each other and network to explore opportunities present in the market.”
Comguard is the regions’ leading authorised value added distributor for major IT brands like Kaspersky, GFI, HP ArcSight, WinMagic, WatchGuard, Clavister, and gateprotect.
The company distributes products and solutions across the Middle East region including UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, and Kuwait. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit