Spectrami to hold workshops on data storage
Dubai, April 21, 2013
Spectrami, a leading value added distributor in the Mena region, is set to hold workshops in Oman and Qatar on copy data storage, which will highlight the challenges encountered by IT managers with the exponential growth of data.
The educative and awareness programme TechCafe will address the concerns of enterprise end-users in the region. TechCafe is a focused event targeting pre-qualified customers that have genuine requirement for the targeted solutions.
Spectrami has partnered with Oman based EON IT to hold the workshop TechCafe in Oman on April 23 at Park Inn Hotel, Muscat. In Qatar the company has joined hands with QPGI to hold TechCafe on April 24 at Hotel Crowne Plaza, Doha.
TechCafe will be held in association with world’s leading copy data storage solution provider Actifio.
During the course of the event, senior executive from Actifio, Andrew Slater and Ravi Kollipara will make the presentation, share their global experiences and talk about successful implantations.
Actifio will also highlight Protection Availability storage solution that can effectively deal with the problem of copy data storage by eliminating backup tools, backup windows thereby enabling instant restores, and also bringing down the total cost of ownership by 90 per cent, a statement said.
Anand Choudha, managing director, Spectrami, said, "TechCafe is a platform that bridges the gap between the technology provider and technology user. The main objective to organize TechCafe is not about sales pitch but reaching out to end-users and understanding there requirements, challenges and pain points.
“We are firm believer of team work and our partnership with EON IT and QPCI has been able to produce an overwhelming response from the enterprises both in Oman and Qatar.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution